>> Monday, November 3, 2008

life is unpredictable u know.
truly unpredictable.
...


This few weeks has been so hectic.
I don’t even had the chance to write about my birthday, return calls from my frens, don't even have the time to check my mails, let alone blog. I have tons of stories to tell, and pictures taken. Tapi bila ntah mau letakkan di sini. 7 hari free yang Celcom bagi tu pun tak nyempat mau call semua2.

-----

We went to Desaru last week.
The nex day, on d way balik yg sangat penats, suddenly, ah~ marilah ke Mlk.
Aku of course la sangat suka sebab dulu kan Mlk telah menjadi tempat tercinta.
hiks ^-^

And this week, dia kata, ah~ jom ke Desaru lagi.
wahaha.
hapa kaedahnya ke Desaru tiap minggu nih.
that place is like 100km from my place oke.

uh~ apapun nex week harus la balik kampung. Suda beberapa kali plan utk balik kg terbatal neh.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP