>> Sunday, April 20, 2008

I have a dream.
A very, very big dream.

That is to quit job and travel Europe.
Well, not the travely-leisurely type as u might think of course.
I'll do all the odd jobs.
Teaching. Volunteering.
umm.. wif the Red Crescent maybe.

To live a life so ordinary like this is so boring.
I don't want to be ordinary.
I don't want to be boring.
Life is so short to be wasted for ordinary boring thing like this.
uh~

But then, a dream is just a dream.
That's why it is called a dream.
...

odd jobs?
volunteering?
I don't mind that though.


I can always quit my job.
And I can always travel to Europe as many times as I like.
But to quit job and travel without anything to fall back to...
that's mission impossible.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP