>> Sunday, June 15, 2008

I've always love motorbike.
Always.
Superbike, scrambler, kapcai, etc etc.


Photobucket


And suddenly, when my car broke down a few days days ago, I feel like changing for a new thing.

And I feel like buying a motorbike.
Walopon tadek lesen motor, I can always take one.
Walopon tatau bawak motor, I can always learn.
'kan......

Tapi harus la dibangkang dengan sekeras-kerasnya oleh my mum.

Kerana aku adalah anak yang baik, maka harus la lupakan impian.
Jadi, azam taun ineh cuma mau kereta baru.
And it's either Hyundai Coupe or Satria GTI.
[aa... dah tengah taun baru ada azam?]

I've been in love with that Coupe since my university years.
It makes my heart beats faster when I look at one.
haha.

Tapi... Hyundai?

Maintenance yang sangat tinggi.
Sparepart yang mahal.
Harga yang jatuh menjunam bila dijual balik.
etc etc.

*sigh*

But I want it!
Really, trulyyy want it!

And my boss says that I can get staff discount if I buy any car distributed by our Motor Division. And I don't have to pay for the interest.
So, that's another advantage, kan...

humm.

Satria GTI is also oke.
But I don't really like it since it's a Malaysia car.
A typical Malaysia car.
But still, better than Neo or Waja or Myvi.

ntah. tengoklah.


-----


Yesterday, when I was driving back from Tebrau, suddenly it just struck me that lately, I've been spending too much time chatting.
In YM.

Been neglecting the habits that I used to have before.
Reading before sleeping, playing games, SIMS, Photoshop, etc etc.

hummm...

Before this, balik dari kerja, harus la kan aku membuang masa bermain PC game.
And I always slept at 10.

But lately I've been sleeping around 12 or 1 am.
No wonder la perasaan adalah sangat penat di opis sejak beberapa bulan ineh.
uh~

I've stopped YMing for the last few years.
The last time I've been an extremist in YM was during my university years.
Harus la kan.
Dulu-dulu waktu zaman muda remaja.
Waktu ramai peminat, kan.
ahaks.

Tapi kenapa tiba-tiba suda nyambung berYM balik?
Really gotta stop now.
or I'm going to be addicted to it the way I used to be.
hmm.


-----


Rin,
You did the hard part -- now all you have to do is wait. Wait for the right time, the right person, or the right opportunity to present itself. Then you will be able to make things happen. Get comfortable with waiting, because it's usually worth it.

...

This is me talking to myself.

So, oke.
I'll wait.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP